Career Opportunities —
Located in Corona, CA, Mission’s comprehensive operation utilizes state-of-the-art manufacturing technology and processes all in a single campus:
- Engineering design in SolidWorks® CAD 3D Modeling software
- Tooling development in Mastercam® CAD-CAM software
- A full on-site machine shop, maintained at peak performance by a dedicated service crew
- Rapid prototyping
- A one-stop, vertically-integrated manufacturing operation — combining custom formulation rubber mixing, molding operations, metal stamping, tooling, and final assembly
Our entire operation is tracked via a modern material requirement planning (MRP) system, supported by experienced staff of professional technicians, engineers, and managers. In addition, our world-class quality assurance team offers extensive on-site testing capabilities.
Become a part of the Mission Rubber team.
Search below for our current job availability:
Application for Employment:
Download our Application for Employment below. Please return the completed and signed form:
- Via the FILE UPLOAD below
- Via mail at:
MISSION RUBBER COMPANY
c/o Human Resources
1660 Leeson Lane
Corona, CA 92879
- Call: (951) 479-4971
A Human Resources representative will contact you after your application is processed.
- Download & Complete Application
- Upload Completed Application